Online Catalogue


Up Catalog Info Search View Cart Checkout  Send Mail 

Items:, Value:
 

History - Family and Local

Page:   <<   <  1  2  3  4  5  ...   >   >>   View All (78) Page:   <<   <  1  2  3  4  5  ...   >   >>   View All (78)
Forres, Elgin and Nairn Gazette - Deaths and Obituaries 1852-1855

Price: 6.00



Forres, Elgin and Nairn Gazette - Deaths Notices, articles concerning deaths and Obituaries from the Forres Gazette part 3, 1852-1855. A5, indexed.
Greenock - Captain Street Poorhouse & Asylum Wards - Asylum Warrants 1850-1877 - CD

Price: 3.00



Captain Street, Greenock Poorhouse & Asylum Wards - Asylum Warrants 1850-1877
Handful of Dust - Further Accidents and Disasters from Scotland in the 20th Century

Price: 4.00



Hermann Moll Atlas of Scotland - CD Rom

Total Price: 7.50

Claim member discount?



1745 impression of the 1723 plates

Herman Moll produced a set of 36 new and correct maps of Scotland divided in shires in 1724, re-issued in 1745 and reprinted in 1896. This CD contains images of the 1745 version of the atlas
Historic Corstophine and Round About, Vol. 1, The Church and Parish Life

Price: 11.95



By A S Cowper.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 4.

Price: 5.00



Estates in the Parish of Elgin, east of the River Lossie - Blackhills, Thornhill, Clackmarras, Longmorn, Whitewreath (Fogwatt), Ashgrove, Maisondieu, New Elgin, Glasgreen, The Panns, Oldmills, Mayne, Bilbohall and the Aughteen Parts, prior to 1850.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 5.

Price: 5.00



The Burgh of Elgin prior to 1600.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 6.

Price: 6.00



The Burgh of Elgin in the 17th Century.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 7.

Price: 6.00



The Burgh of Elgin in the 18th Century.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 8.

Price: 6.00



The Burgh of Elgin in the first half of the 19th Century.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 9.

Price: 6.00



St Andrews Kirktoun and Kirkhill, Linkwood, Newmill, Pitgaveny, Inchbroom, Barmuckity, Calcots and Foresterseat prior to 1850 in the former Parish of St Andrews now part of the parish of St Andrews-Llanbryde.
Lands and People of Moray, Part 10.

Price: 5.00



The Village of Llanbryde, Coxton and Cotts, Sheriffston Darklands, Pittensair and Hatton, and Cranloch and Teinland prior to 1850 in the former Parish of Langbride now part of the parish of St Andrews-Llanbryde.
Page:   <<   <  1  2  3  4  5  ...   >   >>   View All (78)


Up Catalog Info Search View Cart Checkout  Send Mail